Ghost Motor Works Ltd
Exclusively Rolls-Royce and Bentley
Landway Farm Basted Lane Claygate Cross Kent TN15 8PY England
Telephone 01732 886002 Fax 01732 887466
1934 Rolls-Royce Phantom II Limousine By Park Ward
1934 Rolls-Royce Phantom II Limousine by Park Ward finished in two tone Blue with Black hide interior. She was delivered to a Mr. H. L. Coghlan on the 3rd of July in 1934 via Rawlence Cass. She was sold to a Dr. F.H. Humphris on the 18 February 1938 who kept the car throughout the war. After the war AVX 55 passed through private hands and into a Museum. She was exhibited at the Rolls Royce Museum in Dornbirn, Austria for 25 years. The late owner of the museum, Mr. Franz Vonier, took her into his own private collection and used her for shows and touring. Eventually the car went back into the Museum where it stood among 130 other pre war Rolls-Royce and Bentley's. In 2011 the car had a new cylinder head fitted prior to its delivery to its last keeper who was only the 4th private individual to own the car since it was new. The car runs and drives beautifully with the 'D' steering wheel position making her a very comfortable tourer. The interior is wonderfully original, still retaining the original Black hide which is beautifully aged and and soft due to years of correct feeding. Overall a very attractive Phantom II which is ready to be used and enjoyed.
by Ghost Motors